Monday, July 30, 2007

Other Government Agencies

These government offices should have an online presence but do not. Please feel free to contact them with your concerns.

DCRA Board of Condemnation of Insanitary Buildings
Hubert Johnson (202) 535-1837 [Good guy--Ed.]

DCRA Vacant Property Office
Allen Smith (202) 442-4332

OTR Class 3 Tax Office
Stephen Cappello (202) 442-6738
Bob Worthington (202) 442-6775

OTR Homestead Deduction Office


Anonymous said...

Which is the one to talk to about a vacant house being improperly taxed at the wrong rate?

ed said...


Call Steve Cappello at OTR.